June 15, 2009

My Second Mothers Day!

...and chris remembered it this year! (But that's another story)

Chris let me sleep in for mothers day and when I woke up, he had branson dressed in a T-shirt he had made himself that said "I LOVE MY MOM." It was so sweet! Then he had me open a present he made for me, Which was a picture frame full of pics of me and Branson. Branson also colored on the outside of the present. We all went to a great breakfast at Liberty Market afterwards and ran into some good friends, The Warrens. Our kids played at the splashpad after we ate and it was fun to just sit around and relax while Chris was busy running after Branson! I took full advantage of it being "MY" day, and basically said I was off. I dont think I changed 1 diaper the whole day... how FABULOUS! I did, however, decide that it Branson was extremely past due for a haircut so 2 popsicles, 3 suckers, and some fruit snacks later I accomplished a low grade style! He didn't complain! We spent the evening with Christophers Mom and family. A great mothers day... Thanks to my wonderful Hubby and precious little boy!