June 15, 2009

HAPPY 5 Years!!

5 YEARS!! All this blogging is making me realize how quick it all goes! Its been an amazing 5 years married to the LOVE of my LIFE! We really have so much to be thankful for and feel so incredibly blessed in this life. Starting a Family has been the biggest change this past year, but it couldnt be a better change. Seeing Christopher as a dad just brings out a whole new way for me to love him! We got to spend a weekend away at Christophers Parents Cabin, which is a rare occurance for us these days. It was nice to have some alone time without the Kiddo, and we enjoyed being able to do some of the simple things.... going to a movie, walking along the steets, and sitting in the park with an icecream cone. On our actual anniversary day, we went fishing! (my favorite, but a bit of a sacrifice for Christopher) He actually caught a couple fish though and I think he had more fun than he had planned. He was the official boat driver and when I tried to take over, we were in a tree within about 1 minute. I will stick to the fishing from now on! And I learned not to complain about Christophers' steering either! :) Thanks for a wonderful weekend away and an INCREDIBLE 5 years!