July 14, 2008

Shaynes Wedding

A few weeks ago a great friend from High School- Shayne- got married. It was such a beautiful ceremony and fun night. Shayne looked absolutely gorgeous and was glowing as usual. I had so much fun hanging out with the group from Arcadia and it made me really miss them. Thanks for such a great night everyone- Congratulations to the Singletons!!



Amanda, Me, and Sarah- Two of my best friends EVER!


Kevin and Abby dancing away


Joey and Amanda- and they have the cutest little boy- Joey

Amanda, Me and Shea- DANCE DANCE DANCE!


Me and Suzi- The maid of Honor and the best friend I've ever had


Suz and Austin- They are getting married in October and I can't wait!!

Christopher and Noah- not sure how this happened...
Shea, Me, and Noah at the Valley Ho in Scottsdale



Me, Shea and Amanda having a drink before the reception



Chase and Mandy


Shea and Eric


Admiring Patti- What else??